You have made your way to the lair where I let loose my inner voice. That voice that is REAL, but not easily verbalized. So as you enter, brace yourself for all the things, random or not, that go on inside this little head of mine. Enjoy and make sure to leave your comments!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Deal Breakers aka things that will get you NO PLAY; Volume 1

1. Turtle tendencies will get you nowhere. If you get a phone number from a purty lady, and two, maybe three weeks pass by and you haven't used it...lets just say that when you do decide to call she won't really want to talk to you

2. Dating aka seeing someone aka 'talking' in your mind counts for nothing. The other party should be privy to this information before you go around telling your peeps that the two of you are together

3. I know this is a sore topic, but how long does it REALLY take to get over an ex? I mean if it's a year later, you haven't spoken and she doh call, it's ova ova ova! What yuh waiting on padna?

4. Ok fellas there's nothing wrong with being in style and fashionable, but if you show up at my door and your pants are tighter than mine, or your eyebrows are more shapely...umm yea you can finish the rest. Penis printout is NOT cute, neither is pink patchwork on your jeans

5. Having no concept of when to use your inside voice is not attractive either. I mean if I'm right beside you and we're say, in the car at a stoplight, the person across the street shouldn't be looking around wondering if you're talking to him/her

6. When a woman is done she's done dammit! If you do something unforgivable (you hurt her or someone she cares for deeply etc.) don't be trying to get ANY play, move it along somewhere else playa!

7. Homie this isn't soul train, and besides you can't really dance anyway. If you see a group of ladies out dancing and having fun, trying to stick yourself up in the middle of their circle ain't cool. Take a hint when the circle keeps reforming with you on the outside facing someone's back

8. Don't tap me on my waist when you are finished dancing with me, that crap is so annoying!

9. ...and if I dance with you, don't follow me around for the rest of the night, damn!

10. And the same goes for you buying me a drink. Don't think that because you helped quench my thirst that I'm obligated to you for the rest of the night because you DON'T want me to go to the bathroom and pee that drink out and give it right back to you

11. My deal breaker is smoking. Don't even try with the breath mints and cologne because, yep you guess it...the deal is off!

12. An invite over to your place on the first date is cool, but doing your laundry, smoking a joint and falling asleep sure as hell is not!

That's it for now ladies and gents. I'll be back with volume 2 when I witness some more high class ridiculousness:)

**none of the above events have happened to me personally**

Do you have anything to add?

No comments: