You have made your way to the lair where I let loose my inner voice. That voice that is REAL, but not easily verbalized. So as you enter, brace yourself for all the things, random or not, that go on inside this little head of mine. Enjoy and make sure to leave your comments!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Express Yourself


So I've just finished a phone conversation with someone that I hold very dear to my heart. During the conversation it hit me that I reaaaally don't express myself as well as I think I do. I mean, I have come a long way, I am alot better with saying what is on my mind, or should I say some of what's on my mind than I was a year ago. My lack of expression hit me when I said "as if you didn't know" to which they replied, no I didn't.
I've been more determined this past year to walk down the path of personal growth and I believe I am succeeding slowly, but surely...baby steps you know?

Anyway, among the many things that I'm working on, I have now added to the list that I need to try to express my feelings some more so that people are on the same page with me. Be patient with me, I am a work in constant progress.

2 comments:

SimplEnigma said...

I couldn't read thru that entire list...so I'm recommending Gym Class Heroes & Jason Mraz...LOL.

I didn't even KNOW you had a blog! *stupse* Welcome, girlie...I'm gonna read all the previous posts!

QueenBea said...

@simplenigma

Thanks for reading! Aye doh stupse I haven't been on here for too long, I'm just starting to get into it. I'll look into those suggestions:)